- Reference: GJ45387
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
EMEA Logistics Manager required with 5-10 years of experience in Logistics with proven people management skills. Galway
This role is part of the International Logistics leadership team, with goals to drive efficiencies, cost reduction and compliance across sites, regionally and globally.
- Establish the Regional Logistics Organisation, ensuring all roles & responsibilities are covered to deliver a best in class logistics service to customers, including team Training & Performance metrics to Highest levels.
- Directly manage performance of staff, across multiple locations, towards functional and corporate goals, including feedback on performance, appraisals, recommendations for merit increases or necessary disciplinary actions, communication to employees on performance, etc.
- Maintain good relations and work effectively with internal and external customers by ensuring professional behaviour consistent with company’s policies and practices.
- Management of Logistics PNL for the region – creation of annual budget, ensuring all cost targets are achieved.
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the company’s regional warehousing footprint and freight movements which includes
- All inbound logistics from intercompany and third party suppliers into regional warehouse locations from suppliers.
- All outbound logistics from company warehouse and manufacturing locations to customers.
- Establish, monitor, record & report monthly KPIs and metrics to manage departmental performance. Including In-house logistics & 3PL partners.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Finance, or Engineering
- Experience with Lean and/or Six Sigma concept
- 5-10 years of experience in Logistics including 2-4 years in a supervisory role in a highly regulated/analytical environment.
- Specific experience with WMS & TMS platform a plus
- Strong logistics skills including data analysis, negotiations, supplier relationship management, and supply chain risk identification/mitigation. Experience managing and taking action to achieve KPIs & metrics such as inventory accuracy, on-time delivery, fulfilment accuracy, etc.
- Experience of Implementation/Participation of large scale Supply Chain Transformational programs.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie