- Reference: CJ45307
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Tipperary, Waterford
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Our client requires a ‘Logistics Coordinator’ to join their team!
This particular client is committed to the growth and development of talented people, and create a working environment where they can flourish, to ensure they meet the high expectations of their guests.
If you are ambitious, hardworking and believe you will be an asset to their team we would like to hear from you.
- Sales order processing from receipt of order to delivery. The chosen candidate will support sales offices with accurate information.
- The candidate will be required to issue invoices, confirmations and all customer facing documentation with correct information as required.
- Fulfil amendments and rescheduling of orders as agreed with Sales Office.
- Arranging transport for orders to ensure timely delivery to customers, allocating the stocks and informing the transport companies.
- Controlling freight costs are ensuring all orders are delivered using designated costed carriers.
- Complete support for the sales and marketing office, including all queries re deliveries and logistics issues.
- Ensure stock is allocated to orders to fulfil shipping schedules.
- Check on stock shortages with warehouse.
- Report any discrepancies affecting service and deliveries to Logistics Manager and IT.
- Ensure the Freight Database is kept up to date.
- Issue reports as required on orders for shipping and other reports as requested.
- Develop knowledge of Production Planning skills to operate as backup Planner for holiday relief, etc.
- Qualification in relevant discipline i.e. Supply Chain/Logistics, Business, Transport or Manufacturing.
- Knowledge and interest in the Supply Chain, particularly warehousing and inventory.
- Understanding the importance of responding to the customer and supporting sales operations.
- Self-starter in dealing with shipping companies, i.e. communicating, responding to problems and queries in efficient and timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and reporting skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential.
- Full understanding of SOP’s, Forest Certification Standards, etc. is desirable
- Experience of Syspro would be an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!