- Reference: GJ43483
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
As LIMS Analyst Specialist you will configure the Nautilus LIMS to meet end-user needs. Process system change control, documents configuration, write test plans and be responsible for user training and support.
- Coordinates the needs of functional departments and establishes priorities for LIMS requirements gathering, system design and implementation.
- Works on complex LIMS configurations to meet requirements of LIMS users.
- Responsible for LIMS documentation, including, converting User Requirement Specifications to a Detail Design Specification, writing Configuration Test Plans and summary reports.
- Configures reports (tabular, trend and labels).
- Process LIMS change control requests.
- Review of company documentation including SOPs, SPECs, Batch Sheets and/or Manufacturing Records to assess LIMS impact.
- Works with Validation and Quality Assurance departments to ensure LIMS is implemented following development life cycle approach.
- Trains end-users and/or other LIMS trainers.
- Coordinates with other LIMS team members to implement the system in an efficient manner.
- Provides end-user support for LIMS including troubleshooting problems at the application server level.
- Add, modifies, and removes users from the LIMS.
- Supports other Laboratory systems such as Empower 3.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- BS/BA in related field and minimum 2 years of relevant experience preferred; will substitute relevant industry experience for educational requirement.
- Thorough knowledge of LIMS, LIMS workflow, SQL, Oracle and relational database concepts;
- Basic laboratory experience preferred, but is not required;
- Knowledge of Nautilus LIMS preferred, but experience with other LIMS software will be considered;
- Knowledge of Zebra printers preferred, but not required;
- Experience with JMP statistical software package or similar software preferred, but is not required;
- Experience with Empower is preferred
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Amy O’Neill on 091-706718 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!