- Reference: GJ44539
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: HR & Training
Learning & Development Specialist required with strong experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Work with organization to understand training and development needs for specific business, performance issues and/or across employee groups and determine strategies to meet needs.
- Lead the design, development, implementation, and delivery of training curriculum.
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures. Provide recommendations for improvement.
- Manage the training and development calendar and ensure the programs stay within budget.
- Manage internal and external partners and suppliers, along with training and development budgets related to specific initiatives.
- Ensure training is being utilized for the target audiences. Establish scorecard and tracking systems to gather results data.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs at satisfaction, activity, and business outcome levels.
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading books, going to seminars/meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Serve as a resource to answer employee questions regarding training needs and programs.
- Develop, customize, manage and implement online learning curriculum.
- Supervise Training Administrator
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Extremely solid presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Ability to identify needs, design training and performance solutions and measure impact.
- Ability to influence partners and key stakeholder groups
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie