- Reference: CJ45759
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Exciting permanent opportunity to join a growing multinational organisation in Cork. This new addition to the team will be to primarily support the day to day learning coordination needs of the site. You will be the critical interface to the global and local service for training administration where collaborative working and adherence to global standard operating procedures will be paramount.
- Ensure learning items and curricula are defined, kept up to date and annually maintained through partnering with ‘subject matter experts’ and or ‘curriculum owners’.
- Coordinate the creation, maintenance and retirement of GLMS learning content through engagement with the global service.
- Support GLMS administration to support locally designated activities:Learning assignment.
- Support supplemental learning system administration based on local practice e.g. SharePoint sites, team sites, local repositories etc.
- Training logistics support e.g. room booking, materials management, trainer liaison, documentation support (some tasks may be shared with the business or L&D administrator).
- Provide support to Learners and Managers locally to support their understanding of learning requirements, learning management practices or learning systems. Triage customers to other GL&D functions as required.
- Support records management activities to regulatory or local standards where required e.g. archiving of learning documentation.
- Support the execution of learning evaluation strategy and measurement of effectiveness of learning interventions through data gathering and reporting e.g. collating and processing level 1 feedback forms.
- Monitor and report training activity against agreed measures and KPIs.
- Support, monitor and continually improve the systems and processes associated with the co-ordination and administration of training activities.
- Prepare any necessary documentation in respect of BU/function/site training processes and records management to support audit requirements.
- May support local training delivery e.g. Site induction training.
- May support the management of local training facilities e.g. Site Learning Zones.
- May lead on discrete projects at a local (e.g. learning programmes, continuous improvement).
- May support Train the Trainer programme coordination including ongoing assessment of trainer capability i.e. workplace trainers.
- May manage day to day relationships with third party vendors delivering training on behalf of the BU/function/site ensuring they adhere to all required processes and documentation
- 2-5 years previous experience working in a manufacturing training administration function with GLMS administration access.
- Third level HR Qualification
- Good understanding of the GLMS and functionality to support learning.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements, standard practice etc.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!