- Reference: CJ45254y
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Work with the Manager to effectively coordinate and lead the team so that productivity, quality, documentation, work schedules, safety and housekeeping are run at maximum efficiency.
- Perform Bioburden and Endotoxin testing.
- Perform Method Transfer/Validation for Bioburden and Endotoxin.
- Preparing and approving results for tests in which they have received the appropriate training and are deemed competent.
- Notify relevant individual on any anomalous or out of specification results and participate in the investigation as appropriate.
- Completion of training records, and ensuring that all records presented for review and approval are at the appropriate standard.
- Providing training to other team members as required. Ensuring all training delivered is documented appropriately.
- Ensuring at all times that all documentation and laboratory records are up to date and of an appropriate standard.
- Ensuring that all work carried out is approached “Right First Time” to avoid any re-work or errors.
- Maintain a clear understanding of the service goals and help others achieve the same. Maintain a clear understanding of the process flow in terms of destination and use of data generated, and consequences of sub-standard data, and help others achieve the same.
- Dealing with client queries and to contact designated personnel with any relevant information or issues relating to test results or the service in general.
- Performing second person verification checks as required by the laboratory schedule.
- Being the main point of contact for the team.
Education / Qualifications Requirements:
- A degree in Microbiology or a related discipline is required
- At least 1 years’ experience in a supervisory/leadership capacity is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a fast paced GMP Environment
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Excellent communication skills (internally and externally) and understanding of appropriate client interactions.
- Willing to operate in a flexible manner and be able to switch priorities at short notice.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021 4911063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!