- Reference: AJ45441
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Applications are invited for the permanent position of Lead Equipment Engineer within the Process Development department. The successful candidate will provide technical expertise and leadership in ensuring that the equipment and facility requirements of the Process Development group are met.
Lead Equipment Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Display a well-developed knowledge of engineering principles and cGMP requirements.
- Become an SME in Process Development equipment and the site systems for equipment introduction.
- Generate documentation to support facility/equipment specification, design and commissioning/qualification activities.
- Lead risk assessment activities.
- In conjunction with the Process Development process engineers and other key stakeholders, plan, design, specify and oversee the introduction of new facilities/equipment to support the delivery of key programmes.
- Represent the Process Development department on cross functional project teams to ensure delivery of key projects.
- Analyse and provide resolution of technical issues.
- Ensure that budgetary and CAPEX requirements are followed.
- Present, where appropriate, technical data to internal / external audit groups (including HPRA & FDA) and commercial partners.
Equipment Enigneer Requirements:
- Third level qualification in Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- 5+ years of engineering experience preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of process equipment and facilities (containment systems design and operation, dust extraction, solvent abatement etc.).
- Strong technical and project management skills.
- Experience of formal risk based assessment tools an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record in current role is essential.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie