- Reference: SJ43568
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo, is seeking a Lab Services Co-Ordinator
– Ensure Laboratory Computerized Systems compliance with Data Integrity policies and regulatory requirements.
– Understand Regulations and business processes required to maintain Laboratory Data Integrity.
– Ensuring all lab equipment is calibrated and maintained, adhering to calibration schedules.
– Review of documentation, pre and post approvals.
– Liasing and working with external vendors.
– Management of the Maximo system, ensuring it is up to date.
– Sourcing of new equipment & gathering quotations.
– Ensuring Laboratory operational efficiency by participating in project teams assigned by the Quality Services Manager.
– Control and management of lab purchasing.
– Monthly review of QA budgets. Ensuring QA is meeting its targets.
– Working closely with the QC Lab to ensure inter-departmental activities are planned and executed safely and efficiently.
– Management of MEP in the QC Lab.
Third Level Degree desirable
– A minimum of three years experience in a regulated manufacturing industry.
– Experience in QC testing in an HPRA/FDA regulated industry is desirable but not essential.
– Detailed knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements relating to the pharmaceutical industry.
For further details, please contact Colin Byrne on 071-9142411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View all our jobs at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie