- Reference: LK44461
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Validation Engineer with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a 12-month contract position.
As the Junior Validation Engineer you will be primarily responsible for documentation and execution of validation activities in accordance with validation plans and procedures, for a specific project.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Generating validation protocols and reports in accordance with cGMP and customer requirements
- Assisting in the execution of protocols for equipment, process, utilities, methods and computerised systems.
- Ensuring that all results and data are correct and following up and closing out any gaps or discrepancies.
- Troubleshooting validation issues associated with the validation project and provide feedback to the equipment/software/process design team.
- Ensuring consistency on validation/qualification approach across systems and projects.
- Reviewing and approving changes to equipment, process, utilities, methods and computerised systems to ensure the validation status of equipment is maintained.
- Ensuring validation documents across multiple client projects are up-to-date
- Liaising with a cross functional team to ensure that equipment/software/process validation requirements are maintained
- Providing guidance and direction in the preparation and execution of validation activities
- Maintaining validation procedures and ensuring templates are up to date, focusing on continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Technology or a related discipline.
- Good understanding of validation concepts and documentation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organized with strong ability to prioritize tasks.
- A general knowledge and experience of statistical analysis methods is an advantage.
- Proven track record of excellent time keeping & attendance is essential.
For a confidential discussion on the above role please contact Michael O’Leary on 061-512270