- Reference: 44603N
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: International, Mainland Europe
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Responsibilities of the PLC Project Engineer:
- Travel to the customer site where you’ll commission PLC hardware and software (control and transport systems), you’ll spend 50% of your time travelling;
- Responsible for project reporting to the Project Leader, and you’ll provide on-site user training. During the project you’ll closely monitor the available budget and the agreed schedule, and you’ll take the appropriate actions when necessary;
- Design and program PLC controls meeting high quality demands on a project basis;
- During the commissioning phase you’ll carry out functional testing of the PLC hardware and software, you’ll also integrate these in the overall control system;
- During the project you’ll closely monitor the available budget and the agreed schedule, and you’ll take the appropriate actions when necessary.
- Bachelor (higher vocational education) in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Computer Science or Controls Technology;
- Knowledge of and experience in PLC applications (Siemens S7);
- Willing to work regularly for extended periods in other countries (up to 50% of your time); Good command of English.
You can expect:
- Good competitive salary;
- Pension scheme, no waiting days are served in case of incapacity of work, accident insurance, supplementary occupational disability insurance and a collective health insurance;
- Travel allowance, Holiday pay, 24 vacation days and shift allowance;
- We support your relocation to the Netherlands including your working permit, provide a personal development program and introduce you into our large expat community with several social events a year.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our websitewww.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!