- Reference: LK45766
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Title: Junior Electronic Engineer
An exciting opportunity exists in my clients’ company for a Junior Electronic Engineer. My client is an IT Security company who are at the cutting edge of the newest Technology coming available in the World today.
- Work with colleagues to design new systems, circuits and devices or develop existing technology;
- Test theoretical designs;
- Write specifications and technical reports;
- Follow defined development processes;
- Systematically improve the detailed design of a piece of electronic equipment;
- Ensure that a product will work with devices developed by others, can be made again reliably, and will perform consistently in specified operating environments;
- Create user-friendly interfaces;
- Ensure safety regulations are met;
- The successful candidate must have exceptional mathematical ability.
- Electronic Engineering Degree educated
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff
- Excellent eye for detail
- Relevant Electronic Engineering Degree or similar.
- 1-2 years experience in a Hardware role.
- Experience with Circuit Design
- Experience in microprocessor programming.
- Experience in PCB layouts
- Exceptional mathematical ability.
For more information on the role or to apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org