- Reference: LK45501
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Title: Junior Design Engineer
Summary: (Design Engineer)
An exciting opportunity to work in a start-up/ new product environment while working for a global multinational offering excellent career prospects.
Responsibilities: (Design Engineer)
- Prepare 2D & 3D AutoCAD drawings detailing design to ensure correct production.
- Liaise with sales to support technical queries, be point of contact for new of modified designs
- Assist with New Product Introduction across design, costs, lead times etc…
- Be up to date regarding new standards, product design details and production processes.
- Provide support in a technical capacity to production & quality departments and assist in transferring new products from R&D to manufacturing.
- Carry out the relevant testing and technical analysis of new or updated designs
- Deliver various improvement and product related projects and tasks assigned by the Engineering Manager.
Requirements: (Design Engineer)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical or related Engineering discipline.
- Day to day user of AutoCAD 2D & 3D- Inventor, Solidworks or equivalent essential.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a design role.
- High level of computer literacy is required for this role.
- You will need to be a self-starter and be capable of working on your own initiative.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a regulated environment and related industry would be a distinct advantage.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Ben on 061 512 270.