- Reference: SJ45726
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Longford, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Information Technology
My client is looking to recruit for a Junior BI Developer. It is a new role within their IT team. It is a permanent position with a well-established company based in Longford.
• Assist in BI strategy and roadmap, taking account of business needs and company standards.
• Work with internal departments to identify BI solutions to complex business problems.
• Develop and implement BI solutions; specifying, creating, testing reports and dashboards.
• Apply knowledge of business intelligence capabilities, processes, and tools to business issues.
• Advise on tools, best practice techniques and methodologies.
• Continuously adopt a proactive approach.
• Develop and maintain support documentation in accordance with company standards.
• Support end users (training, documentation, 2ndlevel support).
• A degree in computer science or relevant equivalent commercial experience
• Three years relevant experience in BI reporting environment; development, maintenance, support.
• Demonstrable understanding and experience of BI application management requirements.
• Proven documentation and organisational and time management skills
• Willingness to take on challenges and find solutions as well as pick up new technologies
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!