- Reference: SJ43150
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Information Technology
Our client based in Mayo require a JEE Developer for a fixed term contract. The JEE developer is required to join an existing development team and will play a key part in the delivery of an integrated, enterprise wide platform.
In addition to development and testing of discrete components, the successful candidate will be expected to participate in design decisions, peer review of code and optimisation of JBoss instances. Some (internal) customer focused workshops and meetings may be required on occasion.
Qualifications & Experience:
5+ years development experience with a minimum of 3 years focusing on deployments to JBoss (other Application Servers may be considered for particularly strong candidates).
- Java and JEE experience in line with above
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- JSF, JPA and CDI experience as part of a JBoss solution
- Ability to abstract and streamline distinct/specific requirements into generic and reusable components
- Experience connecting external services to JBoss Fuse or Fuse Service Works (FSW preferred)
- jPBM and Drools implementation and integration
- Knowledge of RehdHat JBoss Portal Platform
- Understanding of Cloud solutions and elastic provisioning (OpenStack preferred)
- Apache webserver and mod_proxy experience
- Configuration and deployment experience with Puppet is a distinct advantage
- Experience in using and configuring KIE components (Opta-planner, Dashbuilder, Drools and jBPM)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!