- Reference: SJ44660
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leitrim, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Information Technology
Our client based in Sligo is looking for talented and highly motivated developers to work on their enterprise web applications. They value intelligence, creativity, quality, technical leadership, and a strong interest to learn. You will work closely with a dynamic team of developers who all share a common goal: building highly reliable systems that can handle huge loads without breaking a sweat.
The ideal candidate must have:
• 3+ years of software development experience
• Java SE or Java EE skills or other OO equivalent
• Strong knowledge of SQL
• Strong proficiency in Object Oriented design and programming
• Strong desire for learning
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar technical field
• Experience with Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools such as Hibernate
• Proficiency with IDE-based development
• Proficiency building unit tests using JUnit
• XML and related technologies such as XSD, JAXB, XSLT, etc.
• Strong database experience, preferably with Oracle
• Experience building web services, especially using the REST style
• Experience with async messaging systems such as JMS
• Strong Linux/Unix skills
• Experience with Maven
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!