- Reference: SJ44829
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Information Technology
My client, based in Leitrim, is looking to recruit an experienced IT Project Manager.
- Responsible for coordinating and leading the development of the company application
- Support and deliver client requests in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Ensure that all projects meet the expectations and needs of business partners and employees
- Facilitate the resolution of issues, risks, dependencies and impediments that may impact on the delivery of projects
- Facilitating and monitoring project progress using adaptive planning techniques and visualising via Burndown charts etc.
- Proficient with JIRA, GitHub, Liquid Planner or other forms of project reporting tools.
- Work with clients to facilitate the project outlining scope, goals, deliverable, required resources, budget and timing based on input from Scrum Team.
- Facilitate initial proposal meetings and ongoing discussions throughout the agile project lifecycle.
- Act as a facilitator between team members and stakeholders and coach team members in this task
- Help resolve any issues and solve problems throughout the agile project life cycle
- Facilitate the management of the project backlog with Scrum team embracing the concept of change at all times
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to sponsor.
- Lead, coach and motivate the Scrum team members on a proactive basis with the aim to create self-organising cross functional teams
- Ensure all documentation is available, complete and accurate for reporting and audit purposes
- Establish appropriate reporting based on target stakeholder group to ensure transparency on all work
- Ability to liaise with clients and stakeholders regarding requirements gathering and setting customer expectations
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering principles, Web Development, and software development methodologies including Iterative and Agile
- Proven track record of managing multiple IT projects.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance techniques and software process improvement approaches in an Agile work environment.
- Knowledge of Architectural and Design practices and patterns within an Enterprise software environment
- Third level Degree or equivalent qualification
- A background in applications development or technical architecture would be a distinct advantage given the technical nature of the delivery
- Self- motivated with the ability to work in and lead teams, meet deadlines, an enthusiasm for the practice of Project Management / Scrum Master and learning new disciplines.
- Experience with relevant project management tools and software, especially Microsoft Excel, JIRA, GitHub and other Agile Tools
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!