- Reference: CJ44161x
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Information Technology
Our client is an Irish owned IT services company specializing in the sales, installation and maintenance of voice and data equipment. They work closely with recognizable multinational IT dealers such as Microsoft, Symantec, Dell and Cisco, to strategically plan, integrate, implement and support technical solutions. Currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer, who will be required to manage jobs and work closely with their large client base. A good team player with the following skillset:
- 2 years minimum experience in the field.
- Strong Windows Server Knowledge 2003/2008/2012
- Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010/2013
- Strong knowledge in Active Directly, Group Policy, DNS etc.
- Strong virtualization experience, Vsphere / Hyper V
- Experience using shared storage in a virtualization environment.
- Ability to manage projects efficiently and see through to completion.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Good working knowledge and experience in the configuration of NAT/PAT, ACL’s, VPN.
- Experience with one or more of the following vendors, Sonicwall, Cisco, Juniper, HP
- Working knowledge of switching and routing, VLAN’s, LAG’s, ACL’s, LLDP an advantage
- Good understanding in fundamentals of 802.11 wireless an advantage
- MCSE Qualification an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Karen Collins on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!