- Reference: CJ44326
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Information Technology
This role will require collaboration across the end-to-end supply chain in a matrix structured organization. The successful candidate will be comfortable working in such an environment with a track record of data manipulation, model and algorithm creation and validation.
- Strong process mapping, decomposition and diagnostic capabilities.
- Problem solving, logical and analytical thinking.
- Translate process flows to appropriate numerical models
- Sourcing and handling large quantities of diverse data
- Maintaining clear and robust naming conventions and records of data manipulations.
- Attention to detail, rigour in analysis and justification/validation of assumptions.
- Leverage and apply advanced analytical techniques such as Discrete Event and Monte Carlo Simulation to business problems
- Leverage statistical methods and 6 Sigma thinking to draw business appropriate insights from the data.
Skills & Experience
- Strong IT skill-set
- Lateral thinking & Problem Solving
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical skills & logical thinking with statistical modelling / data analysis competency.
- Proven track record in leveraging Data Acquisition, Transformation and Visualisation tools. (e.g. Python, R, SQL, Tableau, Qlik)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive nature and ability to work with no supervision
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate effectively to both a technical & non-technical audience. Make the complex simple.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Karen Collins on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!