- Reference: GY44769
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Information Technology
We are seeking an experienced IT Programmer with technical development skills to work with a team of analysts with our client in the medical device industry. This permanent position in Galway offers an exciting new opportunity were people can develop their skills in a thriving company!!
- Develop and maintain application and databases
- Development of interfaces between ERP systems and Business Process Management
- Developing SQL Queries and BI analytics tools to enable the organisation to manage the business
- Establish rapport with end users and senior personnel to identify requirements
- Programming specialised requirements for applications that are needed in different departments
- Conducting tests to confirm application operation
- Carry out documentation
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in related field as Computer Science/Engineering/Business Administration
- 6+ years’ experience in information systems or analytics
- Experience as Business Analyst, Project manager, or Program manager an advantage.
- Coding/Programming experience is essential
- Experience in ERP systems
- Experience in SQL queries, Qlik View, Tableau, Excel.
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret technical documentation
- High level of time management as you will need to manger several projects at a time.
- Able to work on your own initiative as well as working with cross functional teams
- Understanding of computer architecture
- Experienced background in medical device manufacturing an advantage.
For more information on this role please contact Tanya at 091 706706 or submit your CV to email@example.com