- Reference: GY44769
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Information Technology
We are seeking an experienced IT Analyst to join our client in the medical device industry. This permanent position in Galway offers an exciting new opportunity were people can develop their skills in a thriving company!!
- Develop and maintain application and databases
- Development of interfaces between ERP systems and Business Process Management
- Developing SQL Queries and BI analytics tools to enable the organisation to manage the business
- Establish rapport with end users and senior personnel to identify requirements
- Programming specialised requirements for applications that are needed in different departments
- Conducting tests to confirm application operation
- Carry out documentation
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in related field as Computer Science/Engineering/Business Administration
- 6+ years’ experience in information systems or analytics
- Experience as Business Analyst, Project manager, or Program manager an advantage.
- Experience in ERP systems
- Experience in SQL queries, Qlik View, Tableau, Excel.
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret technical documentation
- High level of time management as you will need to manger several projects at a time.
- Able to work on your own initiative as well as working with cross functional teams
- Understanding of computer architecture
- Experienced background in medical device manufacturing an advantage.
For more information on this role please contact Tanya at 091 706706 or submit your CV to email@example.com