- Reference: CJ45314
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Excellent opportunity to join a leading player in the manufacturing industry. You will be working within a growing team partnering with business managers to provide timely and relevant information required for effective planning and control of the business. Primary responsibility will be to analyse production and spending variances, ensuring inventory is correctly valued in the Financial Statements.
- Reporting of key cost drivers (e.g. Scrap, Absorption, Labour Efficiency, COGS and Inventory) to business owners on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Partner with Business Unit Leaders / Value Stream Managers regarding the ongoing development of their financial knowledge and the preparation of monthly financial projections.
- Work with the Business Units / Value Streams to ensure internal controls are working effectively.
- Work closely with Continuous Improvement team to understand and develop product processing times to establish full product costings, understand cell/product productivity and validate cost reduction opportunities.
- Participate in cross functional and cross divisional process improvement initiatives.
- Drive process changes in the Finance area to ensure the provision of timely and relevant information to key business owners.
- Drive data integrity with the Business Units / Value Streams.
- Actively contribute as part of the Finance Team to setting and achieving the team’s goals and objectives.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Third Level qualification or equivalent experience
- Ideally a Qualified Professional Accounting qualification
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Finance position supporting a high-performance manufacturing operation
- Good knowledge of ERP systems and proficient use of MS Office applications
- Commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams across an organization
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!