- Reference: CJ45010
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Tipperary, Waterford
- Category: HR & Training
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager this is an excellent opportunity for those looking to move in to an in-house role from agency or for somebody with in-house experience looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment. 6-month contract with a competitive rate on offer for the right candidate. Please feel free to get in touch for a confidential discussion; Tel: 021-4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting the TA Manager in the design and implementation of effective external and internal recruitment strategies.
- Driving the definition of role requirements, identification of recruitment channels, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates, monitoring pipelines through to negotiation and candidate acceptance.
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition peers on common TA activities and support other sites as required.
- Developing job advertisements to attract suitable candidates for open vacancies.
- Identification and execution of appropriate advertising medium to source and attract suitable candidates, in addition to fully utilising all internal company resources.
- Maintaining the recruitment system daily to ensure that both job and candidate information is kept up-to-date.
- Responsibility for receiving, screening and acknowledging all applications and managing the complete recruitment process to close out.
- Identify and attract talent into the business from a wide variety of on and off-line sources (e.g. social networks, executive recruitment, developing networking channels etc.,
- Leading and managing the interview process with stakeholders including post interview evaluations with hiring managers and/or business HR as appropriate and providing interview feedback to unsuccessful candidates as requested.
- Managing the complete recruitment process to close out including reference checks, medicals and job offers before handing over to site HR.
- Level 7 qualification in a relevant discipline and 4+ years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Engineering focussed recruitment experience including sourcing and delivery through a MNC environment either in-house or agency.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!