- Reference: CJ43650
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork city, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Excellent opportunity for those who are looking to pursue a career in industry. Opportunity to gain exposure to the many different types of businesses within the company and to work regularly with senior management, recommend improvements to company processes and systems and get invaluable exposure to corporate governance and risk management. Internal promotion is encouraged and there is limited travel required.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls
- Individually, or working as part of a team, carry out strategic, operational and compliance audits
- Develop audit scopes and programs
- Perform specific audit procedures and prepare working papers
- Recommending improvements for the effectiveness of controls and governance processes
- Preparing audit reports and presenting final outcomes to auditees and senior management
- Facilitate the Risk Management process
- Contribute to the development of the Internal Audit function
- Carry out adhoc project work
- Internal audit experience
- Ability to comfortably build relationships with a range of customers including senior management and move easily between your role as a team player and audit lead as the work requires
- Strong report writing skills are essential to produce high quality solution focused reports for our Senior Customers, Executives and Board Members.
This is an excellent opportunity for those wishing to pursue a career in industry. As an Internal Auditor you will gain exposure to the many different types of businesses within the company. You will have the opportunity to work regularly with senior management, recommend improvements to company processes and systems and get invaluable exposure to corporate governance and risk management.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!