- Reference: GY44592
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mayo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings
- Experience with Solar PV an advantage but training will be given
- Computer literate as internal systems accessed by tablet/laptop computer
- Install Daylight collector mounting devices
- Communicate with clients about products, procedures, and policies
- Install Daylight thermal system controllers and sensors and storage facilities
- Inspect plumbing systems or fixtures.
- Determine locations for installing Daylight subsystem components, including piping, water heaters, valves, and ancillary equipment. Based on technical drawings supplied with job
- Perform routine maintenance or repairs to restore Daylight thermal systems to baseline operating conditions.
- Install heat exchangers and heat exchanger fluids according to installation manuals and schematics.
- Connect water heaters and storage tanks to power and water sources.
- Install plumbing, such as dip tubes, port fittings, drain tank valves, pressure temperature relief valves, or tanks, according to manufacturer specifications and building codes.
- Install monitoring system components, such as flow meters, temperature gauges, and pressure gauges, according to system design and manufacture specifications.
- Assess collector sites to ensure structural integrity of potential mounting surfaces or the best orientation and tilt for Daylight collectors.
- The highest standards of integrity and confidentiality with excellent communication skills
- Must have high degree of mobility, company vehicles will be supplied
- The ability to work across multiple and diverse projects
- The ability to represent an International Business professionally
- The ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplined install team
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Full clean drivers licence
- Approval to work and remain in Ireland
- Qualified Electrician – FETAC
- Excellent business and communications skills are a must in this line of work
- Analytical and problem solving skills are just as essential to the profession
- Dexterity and good motor skills are very important because the nature of the work can be quite physical
- Installation Technicians must have an excellent knowledge of those products and all the relevant health and safety regulations.
Suitable FETAC level qualification.
2 years’ installation experience with medium to large scale industrial and/or commercial projects
- Understanding of SEAI regulations
- Good understanding of quality standards and national standards
- Compliant with all local health & safety regulations with respect to on site work activity.
- Compliant with Safe Pass.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: email@example.com