- Reference: AJ44012
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Roscommon, Sligo, Westmeath
- Category: Medical Devices
Job Title: Injection Moulding Engineer
The ideal candidate will be a Senior Mechanical Engineer with a full understanding of the injection moulding process across a range of applications.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility to provide polymer processing for a range of products and materials.
- The role will involve all aspects of injection moulding engineering expertise from raw material selection through to maintaining overall cell inefficiencies.
- Creating optical mould inserts from plastics i.e. should have experience in plastic/acrylic moulding
- Maintenance of moulds
- Design and Develop new optical moulds as and when require
- Good leadership skills with the ability to maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers essential.
- BSC in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role in Injection Moulding.
- Experience of working in a Medical Device Environment
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on firstname.lastname@example.org 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie