- Reference: CJ44404
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Information Technology
- Our client is currently recruiting for an Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer to join their dynamic team located in their state of the art office in Waterford, Ireland.
- Become a key contributor with your knowledge of collaboration to continuously improve the efficiency and reliability of the deployment processes to support all phases of development, QA and production.
- If you like being exposed to leading technologies and enjoy being part of a dynamic team, then this may be the right position for you.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant discipline, with 3+ years’ experience in DevOps/Software Configuration Management role.
- You are proficient in your understanding of the structure and inter-dependencies of systems and will leverage your knowledge to improve and automate our build and release processes.
- You can demonstrate expertise in a range of automation tools and approaches in a Unix environment and have excellent Linux and shell scripting experience.
- You can coordinate releases’ management and are comfortable in using DevOps tools (Ansible, Chef and Puppet, Docker, OpenStack).
- You have knowledge of Virtualisation (VMware, Proxmox), Remote Access Technologies, Networking & Firewalls.
- You have hands-on AWS and cloud experience.
- You have solid experience of GIT and Jenkins.
- You are familiar with, and have experience of, the Agile/SCRUM based development methodology.
- You have hands on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Karen Collins on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!