- Reference: SJ45616
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Mayo, Roscommon
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
My client, based in Mayo, is looking to recruit an Infectious Disease Specialist.
- Generation of quotations for new studies and client enquiries
- Working with clients as a project manager to draft study plans and implement plans in accordance with agreed protocols
- Scientific oversight of Infectious Disease related studies
- Research and develop new methodologies to meet client requirements and/or company strategic objectives
- Provide technical training to scientific team as required
- Generate new and update current standard operating procedures
- Generate risk assessments for products and processes for individual projects as required
- Day to day project management liaison with clients regarding current and new projects
- MSc. or PhD in Biology/Biomedical Science/Microbiology or relevant experience in this area e.g. post-doc research, industrial experience etc.
- Experience in development of in vivo Pre-Clinical models of infectious disease with publication track record would be a distinct advantage.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in this area in the Academic or Pharmaceutical /CRO Industry would be an advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple studies
- Knowledge and experience with ESKAPE panel of pathogens would be an advantage
- Ability to problem solve and work on own initiative
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!