- Reference: CJ45079
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Waterford
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our client is an emerging multidisciplinary engineering consultancy based in Waterford. The consultancy provides technical and resourcing solutions to companies operating in the life sciences sector in Ireland and internationally. This is an exciting opportunity to work autonomously (with flexibility to work from home) and would ideally suit an experienced recruitment professional with a technical background. If you are looking to move in to an in-house role from agency or you are currently in an in-house position but looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you. 12-month contract with a view to extension/permanecy and a competitive rate on offer for the right candidate.
- Design, management and implementation of effective external and internal recruitment strategies.
- Driving the definition of role requirements, identification of recruitment channels, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates, monitoring pipelines through to negotiation and candidate acceptance.
- Developing job advertisements to attract suitable candidates for open vacancies.
- Identification and execution of appropriate advertising medium to source and attract suitable candidates, in addition to fully utilizing all internal company resources.
- Maintaining the CRM daily to ensure that both job and candidate information is kept up-to-date.
- Responsibility for receiving, screening and acknowledging all applications and managing the complete recruitment process to close out.
- Identify and attract talent from a wide variety of on and off-line sources (e.g. social networks, executive recruitment, developing networking channels etc.,
- 2+ years Life Science (Engineering, Technical & Laboratory) focused recruitment experience including sourcing either agency or in-house.
- Proven track record of successful client and candidate relationship management with life science (pharma and medtech) companies within Ireland.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!