- Reference: GY45319
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City
- Category: HR & Training
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Human Resource Manager with our client in the medical device manufacturing industry!!
Role and Responsibilities
The Successful candidate will work with the site leadership team to identify the HR strategy and capabilities to drive the business forward. It will be key to understand the business, be aligned to its strategic direction and serve as an advisor to the leadership team. The Human Resource Manager will support the HR service deliver model within Ireland by collaborating with the HR centres of expertise. to advance our commitment to a ‘consistent standard of care’ for every employee and ensure that the COE’s have the information, guidance and feedback to ensure capabilities that support the talent strategy.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Human Resources or similar
- 6 years of industry experience
- Experience in involvement in organization design/development, change management, process improvement, employee relations, compensation, employment/employee training & development.
- Experience in medical device / pharma manufacturing beneficial
- Good business sense and judgement reflected in key decisions made
- Analytically minded
- Creative and can take risks
- Experience with creating authentic and trusting relationships especially related to organizational planning & design
- Experience with demonstrating change, including modelling the importance of motivating others, managing the key drivers of change and overcoming any obstacles.
- Developing an extensive network of partnerships internally and externally