- Reference: AJ44631
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin North
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
HSEQ Officer JOb Purpose
This is a key position in my clients company and the HSEQ Officer will be responsible for matters relating to HSEQ. The company works primarily in the water/wastewater treatment sectors, and is involved in the design and build MEICA plant including civil construction.
As a HSEQ Officer your main responsibilities will be:
- To ensure management systems policy is in line with best practice
- Ensure and maintain the company’s management systems accrediations
- To identify environmental, health & safety and quality issues that may affect the company and safeguard the company against same
- To promote a greater awareness of HSEQ issues within the organization
- Liaison as necessary with other organisations and relevant authorities, and assistance and cooperation concerning audits and remedial actions.
- Develop and Maintain suitable periodic Board Reporting systems
- Annual Review and Approval of Site Specific Risk Assessments/Any other relevant Risk Assessments & ensuring risks falling under the Organisation’s remit are eliminated.
- Assisting in the identification of hazards, risk assessments and the formulation of control measures
- Identify the Annual H&S Training Requirements for the organisation
- Proper and timely assessment of risks to health and safety, and implementation of measures and arrangements identified as necessary from the assessments.
- Provision of suitable and current information and supervision concerning health and safety policies and practices.
- Provision of emergency procedures, first-aid facilities, safety signs, relevant protective clothing and equipment, and incident reporting to the relevant authorities.
- Review and Approve the relevant PPE Requirements for the organisation
- Manage all Accident and Incident Reports, including Reporting Documentation, On Site Investigation, Reporting to Senior Management & Insurers, (where relevant).
- Surveillance and reporting on HSEQ practices and systems.
Full Spec on request
HSEQ Officer Experience:
- 5 years experience in similar industry. Mechanical and electrical knowledge is an advantage
- Hold a recognized H&S qualification
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie