- Reference: CJ43520
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: HR & Training
We are partnering with a leading global manufacturing organisation to recruit a Training Specialist to join their established HR team. 12 month FTC with a view to perm. In this role, you will work with the Business Leaders to ensure that the production training process supports the regulatory requirements and the business goals. The role will also provide a process to support the development, deployment and execution of an effective training process for support roles, be the business process owner of the Learning Management System.
- Subject Matter Expert for HR Training Process
- Owner of the Induction Program for Cork that supports new hires and intercompany transfers.
- Provide direction and support to MTC’s (Manufacturing Training Coordinators) to ensure quality and consistency of training delivered by SMEs is maintained.
- Support production training processes through Process Improvements of the SLMS.
- Provide training and development for trainers(Train the Trainer).
- Provide training to SPO’s (Site Process Owners) and SME’s (Subject Matter Experts) for Curriculum Management and reviews.
- Partner with Managers in developing Training Plans for New Roles
- Collaborate with Doc Services in the management of SME Training Program
- Ensure that Training Procedures are in compliance with FDA QSRs & ISO requirements.
- Support audits as the HR Training SME.
- Provide a framework that will simplify and support the HR Training Process.
- Administration / Business Degree essential. Completion of an external Quality Assurance related course desirable.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a HR, Engineering or Production role within a high volume manufacturing environment an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills is a requirement, must be capable of working across multiple systems.
- Communicates and influences at different forums, functions and levels within the local Ireland sites and in Divisional/ Corporate arenas.
- Builds strong relationships by fostering open communications, respect and trust.
- Is diplomatic, tactful and leverages excellent interpersonal skills to help achieve outcomes.
- Builds strong customer engagement and credibility by delivering on expectations and commitments.
- Excellent project management capabilities: plans, prioritizes and organizes multiple concurrent tasks are completed to the highest standard whilst meeting deadlines.
- Strong team player who effectively utilizes individual strengths and talents to maximize team services to customers.
- Focuses on achievement of team objectives and team success.
- Ability to generate plans and multiple events, explain detailed training requirements
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!