- Reference: SJ44622
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: HR & Training
Our client, a leading Medical Device manufacturing company in Leitrim, is looking to hire a HR & Training Administrator on a 9 month contract initially.
- TMS/Time and Attendance System Administrator to include:
- Enrolling/training/facilitating Employees/Team Leaders/Managers to ensure payroll integration per due date
- Troubleshooting/Liaising with TMS providers to resolve system errors in a timely manner
- Maintenance of all Leave records, generation of reports to support internal/external reporting.
- Completion of reports to support financial & KPI reporting.
- Recruitment of all Staff. Attendance at Career Fairs, Colleges etc.
- Maintenance of Career’s page on Company website.
- Co-ordinating internal recruitment process.
- Administration for Pre-Employment Medicals. Liaising with Medical Practitioner for employee referrals.
- Maintaining and implementing HR & Training policies and procedures etc. per the Terms and Conditions of Employment and per current legislation.
- Co-ordinating all aspects of the Performance Review program.
- Employee/Manager liaison for all employee issues.
- Scheduling/delivering internal training programs (Induction, GMP, GDP, Manual Handling etc.).
- Maintaining procedural compliance, per the Engineering Change / Change Management process.
- Sourcing/scheduling external training.
- Development and maintenance of training matrices, records, plans. Training applicable staff.
- Reviewing/auditing training matrices in compliance with training procedures.
- Participation in internal and external audits and the Plant Corrective Action Programme through completion of CAPAs/PARs.
- Work with all departments on continuous improvement projects, including 5S and lean activities.
- Co-ordinating company events, service awards etc..
- Other duties as required to support Payroll, Reception, Quality etc..
- Third level qualification in HR, Business or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role, specifically in the area of recruitment
- Clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Computer skills, including Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel and others.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email email@example.com,
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!