- Reference: SJ45246
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Donegal, Leitrim, Sligo
- Category: HR & Training
Our client, a leading medical device multinational in Sligo, has an immediate vacancy for a Human Resource Manager. Reporting to the HR Director Europe, you will be responsible for the overall operational management of the human resources function.
- Manages human resources processes and activities. This includes recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefits, employee communications, employee relations and other activities as needed.
- Acts as an internal Consultant/Coach to management on Human Resources issues.
- Actively leads Employee Engagement programmes and Internal Communication initiatives and acts as chair of the Employee Representative Group (ERG)
- Assist managers with identifying departmental and individual training needs
- Directs the interpretation and application of established human resources policies throughout the plant.
- Prepares and issues manuals describing human resources policies, and interprets such policies for managers and supervisors.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Commercial qualification with CIPD exams completed
- Ability to identify and resolve employment problems quickly and avoid potential legal liabilities.
- Strong influencing skills
- 7+ years relevant HR experience
- Manufacturing industry experience highly desirable
For further information on this role please contact Antoinette O’Flaherty on 071-9140253