- Reference: 43812
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Category: HR & Training
Excellent opportunity for an expereinced HR Generalist to join leading Healthcare provider. Based in Dublin ideal candidate will have 5-6year experience in similar environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall HR Management of company’s operations in line with their corporate mission and strategic objectives.
Operating across Ireland, our client is one of Ireland’s premier Healthcare companies delivering quality staffing solutions across a diverse range of services to clients in private homes, hospitals and care facilities. They are looking for a candidate that mirrors their ethos and who can bring with them the necessary skills set and experience to develop and manage HR activities across the organisation.
The key position will require taking the lead on all site based HR issues and in managing generalist responsibilities of recruitment, training and development, performance management, policies and procedures and health and safety.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- To successfully manage the recruitment process for the business ensuring the highest calibre staff are recruited.
- To develop role descriptions with line managers and to manage the rate of retention in line with industry best practice.
- Ensuring that all HR policies and procedures, employment records, HR budgeting, planning and HR reporting are maintained and updated in line with current legislation.
- Manage the training and development function through evaluation of CPD and training needs, completion of induction training, supportive HR and training documentation ensuring compliance in line with all health and safety requirements.
- Provide advice and support, particularly at Management and Senior Management level on strategic matters, structural changes, key processes, policies and procedures, recruitment and significant employee relations issues etc.
- Source and provide expert legal advice and solutions on HR related activities
- Promote communication at all levels of the organization.
- Support regional office managers on all HR matters using knowledge of HR best practice.
- Implement the Performance Management process and support all managers and employees in utilising the new performance management system effectively
- Implement an accredited programme for Quality assurance and standards protocols
The right candidate will be:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, with 5-10 years successful track record in a senior HR Management role.
- Previous, recent experience in a senior HR role within a Healthcare setting is preferable
- Proven track record (or of acting) as a strategic partner within a leadership/senior management team
- Excellent leadership & communication skills with the ability to build a strong network inside and outside the firm.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Problem solving ability
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 09064 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie