- Reference: 44839
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: HR & Training
Excellent opportunity to join leading Global Medical Device company.This position is based in Athlone, Co.Westmeath.
The ideal candidate will have HR experience and a 2nd language is essential
Work as a partner to the business using a range of HR products and services providing sound, pragmatic HR advice in a competent, efficient and timely manner. Balancing the needs of the business with the needs of the individual and the team/function. Contributing to the EMEA management team and acting as a liaison with external parties for the company.
• Work as a positive, hands-on member of the EMEA HR Team and the local management team; providing advice, support and guidance.
• Work to identify organization, team and individual areas of talent and of areas development and ensure plans are in place to improve and progress these.
• Provide HR competence, direction and leadership to HR contacts and local management in a manner which is adding value and collaborating with the business
• Assist in defining HR strategy for the organization, engage with teams and individuals to support them in achieving their objectives
• Demonstrate through personal example behaviour that is consistent with the company’s policies and guidelines. Show an approachable manner giving equal and objective support to all employees. Compensation and Benefits
• Ongoing evaluation of compensation and benefits data within defined strategy
• Develop solutions in conjunction with local and EMEA management to deal with areas of concern
• Take advantage of all occasions, meetings and focus group discussions with managers and employees to develop an understanding of morale. Drive solutions to issues and close out.
• Support HR and managers to effectively communicate key initiatives and organization decisions e.g. Talent Management, Performance Management
• Provide the organization with the best tools and techniques to source candidates and recruit them into the company.
• Ensure policies and procedures fit the organization culture, best practice and local legislation requirements.
• Train hiring managers to be confident and competent when interviewing potential candidates on behalf of the company
• Responsible for the accurate and timely provision of HR data reporting from the relevant region and/or assigned projects
• HR Forums. Develop local networks of HR managers who can share relevant market/best practice/legislative data.
• Participate in HR/management level meetings and strategy sessions that guide the development of people, programs and technology.
• Ensure compliance with in the areas of environment, health, safety and industry specific standards.
Essential Skills / Experience
• HR degree with 3+ years of working within HR in a multi-national/multicultural environment.
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent management skills with ability to influence management and collaborate with others;
• Demonstrated ability to recruit, direct and motivate a team in a dynamic, changing environment;
• Strong problem solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting objectives are required.
• Skills that enable collaboration and communication, including MS-Office (primarily PowerPoint, Word, MD Project, Outlook and Excel);
• Excellent analytical ability
• The ability to prioritize tasks and be able to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously; and the ability to interface with all levels of management.
• 2nd European Language essential (fluent level)
For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 09064 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie