- Reference: CJ44092
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: HR & Training
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing international organisation in a broad functional generalist role that allows for great exposure to the business as a whole. Ideal location and a positive work environment. Ideally looking for candidates with experience within a fast paced mulitnational/EMEA environment and with exposure to sitting with senior management. Please feel free to get in touch for more details – Tel: 021-4809118 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will provide the full range of HR services in line with the organisations shared values and beliefs, including: Recruitment & Selection, Employee Relations, Training & Development, Performance Management and Employee Benefits.
- Support positive employee relations and provide HR advice and guidance to management on people management issues.
- Foster the consistent application of company policies and procedures and company-wide compliance with employment legislation.
- Fully participate in developing and implementing the HR strategy and various HR initiates.
- In partnership with hiring managers, take ownership of recruitment, source, select and interview candidates.
- Leverage a variety of recruitment options including job boards, colleges and recruitment agencies.
- Provide analysis and reporting to the management team as required.
- Administer compensation and benefit programmes.
- Update the Company Intranet with all new relevant HR information.
- Provide induction training for all new employees.
- Research and co-ordinate training; and update records as appropriate.
- Ensure the HR system and HR records are updated and maintained.
- 6+ years’ experience as a HR Generalist ideally in a software development.
- 3rd Level HR qualification and CIPD membership ideally.
- Broad knowledge and experience in HR, with a hands-on approach.
- Experience of working closely with senior management and line managers to achieve shared company objective.
- Proven ability in designing and implementing HR initiatives that support strategic business aims.
- Demonstrable knowledge of employment law.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!