- Reference: SJ45549
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Leitrim, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: HR & Training
Our client based in Sligo requires a HR Coordinator for a fixed term contract role.
- To assist in the recruitment process, to ensure that all permanent employees complete Health Insurance documentation and are included in the Health Insurance Plans and that spreadsheets are maintained and healthcare payments made in a timely manner.
- Responsible for preparing starter packs, setting up employee personnel files, ID Badges and ensuring that all employee information is set up with HR Central.
- Provide administration support to ongoing HR and site projects.
- Support Team leaders & Managers with Time & Attendances systems at the plant in accordance with legislation. Run month absenteeism and annual leave reports.
- To provide support in a range of areas across Site Operations as well as establishing and maintaining filing systems.
- Promote continuous improvements to site communications where possible
- Assist in the organization of annual service/reward & recognition events.
- Ensure site HR SharePoint Page is up to date.
- Introduce annual cost saving initiatives to the training & HR function.
- Support Site employee engagements & wellbeing programs, work closely with OC Health nurse to source materials, guest speaker and arrange other OC Health Initiatives
- Provide timely monthly reports on absenteeism & HR reports. Update the HR Visual Management Boards as required (i.e. weekly/Monthly metrics)
- Assist HR Manager in the delivery of strategic HR initiatives.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Human Resource Management or other relevant discipline.
- CIPD qualification desirable.
- A minimum of 2 years HR Experience ideally in a large/multinational organisation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and HR software.
- Strong IT skills and systems skills.
- Requires proven problem solving skills under the pressure. The position requires detailed evaluation of a number of viable solutions to each problem.
- Requires innovative thinking, where new and untested solutions are proposed, demonstrated and implemented on a regular basis.
- Requires a very high level of attention to detail and mental concentration, to ensure accuracy and total compliance with procedures at all times.
- Must be results driven striving to meet all targets and metric standards as set by site/department and division leaders
- Requires total commitment to quality and maintaining a high standard of work at all times.
- Demonstrates the highest levels of integrity and a strong work ethic at all times.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are required for the execution of this role.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Demonstrates an ethos of Right First Time at all times.
- The position has a high level of autonomy and individuals are expected to work on their own initiative.
- Shows a high level of tenacity to ensure closure of issues.
- Has access to confidential information/data and maintains strict confidentiality of all information/data.
- Duties require good knowledge of Company Policies and Procedures, and involve working towards general results to achieve organizational needs.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!