- Reference: 43328
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Laois, Westmeath
- Category: HR & Training
Excellent opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join a Global leader.Based in Portlaoise, Co Laois this is a stand alone position and offers wonderful career opportunites
HR Business Partner (UK and Ireland)
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for an HR Business Partner to help drive the strategic HR initiatives to grow the company into the employer of choice. This includes developing and delivering programs to drive our amazing culture, strategic direction, growth, as well as managing all of the HR functions. This position will report to the VP of HR in the U.S and will work closely with the global management team.
What you’ll do:
• Help develop and execute an HR strategy for the UK and Ireland offices aligned with the company’s global business strategy.
• Develop and/or localize/launch corporate HR practices and procedures including talent acquisition, performance management, employee engagement, HR analytics and other areas.
• Serve as a strong HR business partner for our global teams.
• Analyze, administer and advise on compensation & benefits.
What you need:
• 5-8 years’ experience as a HR Generalist. HR experience in IT/Media would be an asset and start ups a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent.
• Strong background in HR compliance with UK and Ireland laws.
• Successful track record of managing UK and Ireland HR functions in Generalist background.
• Operational knowledgeable in employment laws and overall business compliance.
• Proven track record of building relationships across various leadership styles.
For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 09064 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie