- Reference: CJ44750
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: HR & Training
Permanent opportunity for HR professionals with strong employee relations skills. You will provide an interface between HR and designated Business Units in a fast paced environment to embed a uniform business approach to people development and people management that contributes to operational excellence. You will be required to act as coach and trusted adviser to the Business Unit managers on all people related issues. Full job spec available on request.
- Be the Business Partner/People Champion within the Business Unit.
- Work closely with the onsite recruitment team to ensure that the business are getting the right candidates for the roles.
- Identify training gaps in the management team within the Business Unit and identify and recommend improvement opportunities.
- Have a deep understanding of the root cause of what Employee Relations issues managers are dealing with and proactively look for solutions to reduce these.
- Facilitate the Employee Development Programme and ensure that it is consistently deployed across the Business Unit.
- Challenge decision makers on choices being made to ensure they are the best for the business.
- Engage in and take ownership of personal development and career planning.
- Manage performance of team, attendence and turnover.
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or related discipline, CIPD Qualification
- 4 years’ experience as Human Resource Generalist
- Proven ability to build relationships and people management experience
- Strong knowledge of Irish Employment Law
- Track record of meeting targets on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Relevant training/coaching certificate an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!