- Reference: CJ44760
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork
- Category: HR & Training
Highly sought after opportunity to join an award winning, high performing and growing multi-national organisation based in Cork on a permanent basis. Ideally would suit candidates with 8 + years Human Resource experience in a fast-paced changing environment with a strong Employee Relations background and an ability to operate at a Senior level.
In this role, you would support the execution of the organisations Human Capital Strategy and partner with group leaders to deliver high level human capital solutions aligned with department/function performance goals and business strategy. Please get in touch if you would like more information and a confidential discussion about this fantastic opportunity.
- Responsible for providing HR guidance/support to client group(s) in most of the following areas: competency development, succession planning, talent management, talent acquisition, labour relations, employment law compliance, employee relations, employee engagement, change management and process improvement.
- Coach and consult with management on issues affecting morale, performance, development and organization effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps.
- Provide guidance and direction to client group(s) to ensure consistent, equal and fair treatment of all employees. Consult with managers to ensure the consistent application of and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Partner with HR Centres of Excellence to address and satisfy client group(s) requirements.
- Apply knowledge of key business drivers in making decisions related to human capital.
- Present, train and/or facilitate workforce development programs. Support communication on and utilization of performance management tools & processes and compensation & rewards programs.
- Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with client group leaders in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance and build the overall human capital capability of the organization.
- Conduct and manage investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications; assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and facilitate appropriate action based on policy and practice.
- 8 + years of professional Human Resource generalist preferably in a high growth, changing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field is required. MBA/MSc would be advantageous.
- Strong Employee Relations background required.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills with the ability to build relationships and operate at a Senior Level
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!