- Reference: LK24500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Health & safety
Title: Health & Safety Officer
Location: Limerick: Health & Safety Officer
Summary: Health & Safety Officer
My client a leading food processor are looking for an analytical and project driven Health & Safety Officer to join their team.
Responsibilities: Health & Safety Officer
- Ensuring that the Health & Safety Policies are implemented throughout the plant.
- Keep up to date and drive implementation of new legislation where needed
- Engage and educate management on all matters related to the Health & Safety of staff, the work practices required and also the equipment that they use.
- Make sure that risk assessments are carried out so that preventative measures can be introduced on a pro-active basis.
- Update and maintain all policies and carry out regular site inspections
- Lead in-house training in conjunction with managers and employees about Health and Safety issues.
- Investigating and recording incidents as they happen.
- Be the expert on Fire regs, hazardous substances, noise, and occupational diseases.
Candidate profile: Health & Safety Officer
You will need to be extremely observant and analytical with an unwavering desire to push projects through to completion while all the time keeping up to date Health and Safety legislation and any developments that may occur in the industry.
Requirements: Health & Safety Officer
- A minimum Diploma in Health & Safety
- Be IT literate and be able to use Microsoft Office applications
- Be an expert communicator and effectively engage all stakeholders
- Be able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Be highly organised.
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to work on your own initiative and thrive in a results driven environment.
Health & Safety Officer
To apply for this fantastic Health & Safety Officer opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call Ben 061 512274.