- Reference: 45008
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin West
- Category: Sales
Head of Corporate Sales
Reports to Senior Sales Director
Key Purpose of the Role:
To manage and develop a successful Corporate Sales / Account Management Team for our client. The role will require you to take a strategic approach to the sales function and implement processes and procedures which will facilitate a proactive corporate sales environment.
• To review current activity and develop a clear strategic approach to corporate sales / accounts within the organisation.
• Manage and develop a corporate sales team capable of meeting and exceeding the companies’ sales targets across the companies’ network footprint.
• Update and control monthly sales forecasts by the Corporate Sales Team (New Business / Existing Corporate Accounts).
• Implement a sales plan and way of working.
• Implement suitable management reporting and identify / review the sales metrics required to be captured.
• Work closely with the Sr. Sales Director and to capitalise any new market opportunities.
• Hiring and managing a corporate team consisting of individuals capable of performing at or above target, including pre-sales resources and individual Corporate Account Managers.
• Supporting Individual corporate account managers through coaching and mentoring in sales, product and time management issues.
• Supporting sales managers / people with individual sales opportunities.
• Resolving issues across the company through positive and proactive engagement with other departments, removing barriers to sales.
• Developing with Marketing Department marketing initiatives and events to support corporate accounts.
• Working with other departments to enable product development, product/solution delivery and marketing plans.
• Representing the company at industry or other networking/promotional events.
• Reporting sales volumes and commissions to senior management.
• The demands of the role will suit an individual with genuine entrepreneurial characteristics who will have the opportunity to fulfil these ambitions.
• Potential candidates should possess 10+ years successful track record in IT/Telecoms sales capacity with 5+ years’ international experience.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
o 10+years experience with senior responsibility within the telecommunications industry with a proven track record, preferably with similar fast-moving technology products/services.
o A minimum of 5+ years’ international business experience.
o Experience of expansion planning.
o Proven staff management capabilities.
o Energy and enthusiasm to achieve challenging goals and targets, overcome difficulty through innovative approaches and good team play, and capture attractive bonuses through smashing stretching goals.
o Strong written, verbal, reporting and presentation skills.
o Results focused Team Player with strong process and procedural drive.
o Sales professional with extensive experience within a senior level role with a strong commercial focus
o Experience setting up complex strategic sales structures is essential
o Excellent business acumen
o Ability to take advantage of opportunities as they arise
o Ability to work at both a tactical and strategic level
o Analytically minded
o Excellent people and communication skills
For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 09064 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie