- Reference: GJ44715
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Marketing
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Ensure delivery of annual financial plans and budgets, with direct responsibility for managing the Group sales team and processes in line with our operating model.
- Design and implement ongoing marketing strategies for the group and component businesses to support the sales function in delivery of our financial plans.
KEY DELIVERABLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This individual will be responsible for driving and managing Marketing and Brand strategies for the Group and will play a key role in the growth ambition through the delivery of a range of activities including: General Marketing; Strategic planning and implementation; Market Research and analysis; delivery of effective multi-channel advertising and PR campaigns, including the full range of digital and social media channels.
- Plan & direct the day to day operation of the group’s sales function to ensure maximum revenue and profitability, ensuring that existing and potential clients are provided with the highest level of sales service.
- Implement a comprehensive sales & marketing strategy to drive business delivery across all key revenue streams in line with strategic and annual business plans and budgets.
- Identifying marketing opportunities by consumer requirements, defining market, competitor’s share and competitor’s strengths & weaknesses. Forecasting projected business and establishing target market share.
- Develop innovative, customer driven marketing campaigns in support of business strategy.
- Ensure that the internal and external marketing and communications align with our objective to deliver consistent high quality / high value end to end Customer Experience.
- High quality interpersonal and communications skills must be evident, coupled with strong personal organisation and time management skills.
- An ability to operate in a growing and dynamic environment to produce strategic and tactical solutions on a cost-effective basis
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver business solutions to demanding timelines
- Possess strong technical and analytical skills including a deep knowledge of online and offline marketing platforms and emerging trends
- Display sound business acumen and a clear understanding of the key business drivers in the sector
- The ability to motivate, lead and manage a diverse team of sales agents and marketing personnel
PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Appropriate 3rd level qualification in Business / Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years’ practical experience in a work environment with a heavy exposure to digital marketing activities
- Proven capability to in sales management and development
- An in-depth knowledge of the general hospitality sector or comparable is required.
- Appropriate IT and technical skills commensurate with the role
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Alison Comiskey on 091-706719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!