- Reference: GJ45654
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway City, Westmeath
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Group Financial Controller required with at least 5 years plus experience in hotel / hospitality area. ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified.
- Responsible for all aspects of the day to day financial management of the business across all operating centres.
- Responsible for determining and setting budgets, forecasting and monitoring performance by business and department.
- The function of the role is to maintain all financial controls and systems within the business together with identifying and recommending financial performance measures, operational efficiencies and continuous improvements to working practices and procedures
- Leading the Finance Department with line management responsibility for team performance including ensuring that the team is adequately resourced to meet the needs of the business.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis – production of regular management accounts for each business and department and associated reports and analysis.
- Regular review of financial performance of each business unit and department v budget and KPIs.
- Risk Management: Oversee key finance Department Function including; Debtor and Creditor management; Purchasing; Payroll; Cost Controls in line with budget
- Ensure all bank reconciliation and cash management processes are maintained and are robust.
- Maintain all banking covenants; relationships with external funding providers; EIIS compliance and investor relations.
- Ensure property and business risk insurances are appropriate and all insurable risks are appropriately mitigated.
- Business Management: Direct group budgeting and forecasting and activities including production of business unit and departmental budgets.
- ACA/ ACCA / CIMA Qualified with at least 5 years experience in business.
- Previous experience in hospitality business is an advantage.
- Proven people management skills.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie