- Reference: CJ45697
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Marketing
Purpose of Position:
Our client is seeking to appoint a Graphic Designer on a 2-year contract who will be responsible for all design requirements, including print and web based graphics.
- Assist with the development of the organisational brand identity.
- Provide design support to the Commercial & Marketing Department.
- Design of the Hospitality menus, Hospitality invitations, accreditation & security passes.
- Design material –club’s competitions, reports and advertising (print and online).
- Design graphics for the website and social media channels as required.
- Design graphics for Marketing and Sales teams.
- Responsible for liaising with designated printers and organising delivery of product.
- Provide design support and development on various other projects that may arise.
- 1-3 years professional experience.
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Cutting edge design skills with a creative flair.
- A motivated individual who has the ability and vision to help build a brand identity.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines.
- Excellent multi-tasking & communication skills
- Commercially aware.
- Ability to bring a project from concept to fruition.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to accurately interpret art direction and execute it effectively.
- The successful candidate will have a friendly, approachable manner, be a natural problem solver and will enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- CV with PDF portfolio of relevant work is required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!