- Reference: GJ44621
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Publishing, Media & Creative Arts
The role focuses on every printed aspect of graphic design that supports the companies Superstores In-store brand campaigns.
I am interested in hearing from candidates with an excellent creative eye, a passion for graphic design and innovative visual solutions who have previously established experience within a Print design role.
- Working with the Marketing team to create visually appealing in-store graphics
- Working on projects from creative concept through to artwork
- Briefs for all types of printed material, including: brand building events, marketing campaigns and in-store communication materials
- Seeking innovation and inspiration keep the company ahead of the field and share findings with the wider team
- Excellent Mac CC skills
- Excellent artworking skills – Illustrator, Photoshop & in-design
- Good repro, production & print knowledge
- Team player with excellent communication skills – ability to liaise at all levels
- Highly organised, self-motivated, competent and can use own initiative
- Thrives on fast past environment
- Relevant degree
- Retail design experience – a plus but not essential
- Graphic Design experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join and gain experience in a highly successful and dynamic organisation with significant growth plans
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Alison Comiskey on 091-706719 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!