- Reference: 45181
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Publishing, Media & Creative Arts
I am interested in hearing from candidates with an excellent creative eye, a passion for graphic design and innovative visual solutions who have previously established experience as Graphic Designer.
- Create, design and produce logos, brochures, business cards, magazines, catalogues and other marketing materials.
- Create all marketing materials based on concepts and overall messages conveyed by supervisor, the CEO or other executives.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, select style and size of type, and arrange layout based on available space and aesthetic design concepts.
- Print sample of finished layout and present sample to the Marketing Manager for approval.
- Organise workload for efficient time management and meets multiple deadlines on time.
- Perform other related duties as required
- 3-5 years industry experience
- Excellent artworking skills – Adobe Design Suite & Microsoft Office Suite
- Good repro, production & print knowledge
- Team player with excellent communication skills – ability to liaise at all levels
- Highly organised, self-motivated, competent and can use own initiative
- Thrives on fast past environment
- Relevant degree
- Retail design experience – a plus but not essential
- Graphic Design experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Tanya Cooke on 091-706706 or email
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!