- Reference: SJ42578
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Leitrim, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Our client, a leading multinational in Sligo, is seeking a Graduate Statistician on an initial 12 – 18 month contract.
Duties & Responsitiblites:
- Ensure all aspects of activity within the group adhere to required policies and procedures, including safety and training.
- Ensure that the plant meets the quality requirements of its customers with respect to statistical calculations, Division & Corporate Policies and other external standards.
- Be involved in all Cross Functional Teams at the site to ensure adherence to required policies and procedures, including safety and training.
- Assist in preparation and execution of statistical calculations e.g. sampling plans, experimental and design verification studies including equivalency studies.
- Pre-approve and post-approve experimental studies protocols and assessments from a quality system documentation perspective.
- Participate as required in project activities to achieve plant goals.
A Higher level qualification in statistics or Applied math’s and computing.
The following experience is preferred for this position:
- Highly numerate with the ability to interpret large volumes of data and associated trends.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to meet project deadlines in a flexible and multidisciplinary team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
For further details, please contact Colin Byrne on 071-9142411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View all our jobs at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie