- Reference: SJ43741
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Donegal, Leitrim, Sligo
- Category: Production
Developing manufacturing company are looking for a newly qualified quality engineer
- Generate and manage project documentation.
- Development of qualification documents and test protocols including IQ & OQ documents.
- Conduct and document IQ & OQ as required.
- Review of qualification plans, protocols, reports, amendments and other qualification records.
- Participate in FAT and SAT protocol execution, as necessary.
- Review and approval of project documentation.
- Third level qualification in a Quality/ Engineering discipline
- Good understanding of validation requirements
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!