- Reference: AJ43050
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Mainland Europe
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
The successful Test Engineers will be responsible for adjusting, testing and qualifying the most critical part of the system.
Are you looking for a job as an Assembly/Test Engineer in a multidisciplinary environment and would you like to be challenged to deliver the products on time in the most careful way possible? Are you interested in such a job? Continue reading!
What is required:
Bachelor in Mechatronics, Electrical or Electronics;
- Adjusting and testing of technically very complex products and systems
- Contributes to the rapid solution (troubleshooting) of complex faults that occur in the cleanroom
- Manage quality standards and delivery times according to requirements
- Suggest possible improvements of the products and manufacturing process
- Document the product process and measurements data output in protocols and databases
- Be critical about the data to gain more insight on possible improvements
- Identify bottlenecks in processes and technical issues and find solutions in cooperation with other departments such as research and development
Full specs for review on request, Full training provided
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie