- Reference: DJ40970
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin North, Dublin West
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Ensuring all orders received via telephone, fax, post, email & EDI are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reporting is carried out as per business requirements.
- Provide product information and technical advice.
- Complete diverse administrative tasks according to customer/market requirement
- Ensure that all customer queries – order queries, stock situation, deliveries, and invoices – are resolved satisfactorily.
- Manage a portfolio of top revenue generating customers in order to increase customer loyalty
- All queries handled according to specific quality guidelines
- Work closely with internal/external customers to build and maintain customer loyalty
- Tailor solutions to customer needs
Essential Skills / Experience
- 3rd level qualification is desirable with a minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role familiar with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Fluency in German is essential and also strong level of English.
- IT knowledge: Windows application Word/Excel to Intermediate level, including basic keyboarding skills (+ 35 wpm).
- Additional systems skills preferable which would be an advantage: Outlook, Quality Management Systems, SAP
- Excellent customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent telephone manner and professional writing skills
- Team player
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our websitewww.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!